Here’s my Simple Cash Code Review. This piece of rubbish launched today and getting inside, I found it to be a total rip-off. Before you purchase, read this!
Sales Video – Full of HYPE and LIES!
This video begins with a compelling story about the alledged character (whose voice you’re hearing) was in a bar and happens upon some dude with a bottle of Jack Daniels, who gives him a secret code. He takes the code home and uses it, to his shock the next day or so, he goes onto his phone and finds windfalls of money. Upon this instant fortune, he takes the code and makes it public on one of his friend’s websites with the intention of intercepting revenues being made by the extravagantly rich.
This action has the FBI chasing after him and he desperately tries to get this “secret code” into the hands of the public before he gets nabbed, and desperately notes that he can hear the sirens outside, admonishes folks to “take it now whilst you can.!
Warning! This is a SCAM! Do NOT purchase this! If you think about this, recall those Nigerian folks who are always needing someone to take over grand estates in which you allow them to deposit their money into your bank account.
Same sort of deal here. Although you literally get NOTHING for the initial cost of this product. Read on and see why.
By the way, this video does make for great entertainment! It’s worth more than the product itself! I have seen another version of this same story four years ago – one which captivated me and then, if I had the money, would have purchased it. Since those days, I have learned much about online scams and I pass what I know to you when opportunity affords. This is one of those times…
This is for real…
Let’s Get Though the Hype…
Off the bat, we find a fair share of hype in the email swipes affiliate marketers will use (and are now using the first.) They don’t give all the answers, but they do provide a little bit of information
The Good & the Bad
- Great story in that video! It’s one reason why I put it here. (Entertainment ONLY)
- This move will probably result in more refunds being paid.
- It also means better service.
- The policies are stricter at ClickBetter.
- Loaded with hype.
- Lies found throughout the email broadcasts.
- This entire thing is theatrical from promotion to product.
- Very little about the program given in the emails.
- Poor customer service (Highly predictable!)
- You pay $49 to get a “code” that requires another $29/month to use it.
- It’s a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme – Indicated through and through.
- It’s full of upsells, and you pay $49, for this.
- It’s the same product as EZ Cash Creator in a different skin.
- The sales video has testimonials which are actually gigs from Fiverr.com
- Absolute appeal to emotion (an an insult to intelligence) throughout.
Who Is This For?
This product is targeted to audiences that do not know the ins and outs of online marketing. It will get sales from people who have no idea what they’re getting into, and the sales materials deliberately keep the real essence of the product silent until it is unveiled to the customer within the product itself.
What’s In This Product?
The essence of this product surrounds a “code” as indicated in the above video. There is nothing to this code whatsoever, and at this point, we will let a “special” e-mail (below) sent from Mr. Stephenson, to all who purchased this thing. I will give a short description of each of the elements (3 Steps) found inside the e-mail.
I want to make one more point here from this e-mail. This really takes guts to throw something like “If you do as I instruct, you won’t be able to stop the profits once you get started!” This kind of stuff is insidious. Let’s move on to the three sections of the e-mail…
- PureLeveage: An up-sell in EZ Cash Creator, it’s also featured here in this program. This is some sort of marketing aid that they’re promoting as affiliates. I have not evaluated this company in neither this nor its sister programs. Like everything else, this probably isn’t free.
- CommissionConsultants: It’s actually the first up-sell you get upon going into the Members’ Area. I will elaborate a little more on the hosting program as I have looked into it. It will be found on a separate page as including it here would dramatically lengthen this Review! Note the download image at the bottom of the middle column of the email above. FREE? not by any means! This is NOT free, though they will purport go give you $10,000 or $20,000 websites (joke!) at no cost. See my Report for Coolhandle Web Hosting, the company doing the hosting. This is way overpriced!
- Download the App: No explanation needed: This is the link you click to download the software – if it works! There are already horror stories of this thing not working and the need for the HelpDesk. (another joke!)
The Members’ Area and App
EZ Cash Creator is a rip-off and here we have the same thing, but different pile. These sister programs are so similar in what they do and how they are formatted, for the most part, the only real difference between the two are the styling, some modifications to the format, training tailored to this program. SCC has a much calmer appearance to it, a cool blue, making it more attractive to unwary customers.
This being said, heading over to my EZ Cash Creator Review will adequately discuss the features, right down to the order of most of it.
Tools & Training
Just like its sister product, EZ Cash Creator, here is training on how to use the software editing being done and has an interface that features 1-2-3 document creation for uploading to article directories, etc. There’s video training on how to use the software.
There’s also training on how to go about getting domain names and hosting set up. As for building the websites, there’s purportedly a “team” which carries this out. It’s likely, this “team” is composed of folks from the online marketplaces offering gigs and freelance services. These often go for $5 a whack and building these websites would be a service provided.
Support is through a help desk (Zendesk) and 12-hour wait times before customers get served has already been reported. Further, one customer, when his app wouldn’t work, was given a page from the EZ Cash Creator suite that offered no links to the right app. The customer had to contact them again to get access.
The intial cost is $49 to purchase information on how to use and access this thing. There are up-sells (which must be purchased) to be able to acutally access the app. There’s also the requirement of hosting SimpleCashCode websites (up to 20 of these.) This array is an exact repeat of EZ Cash Creator. Many of the same pages are re-used here.
1. $49 > 2. $197 > 3. $97. Like EZ Cash Creator, the user is hit with the first up-sell prior to seeing any other page on the website that comes up. (Note: THIS IS NOT THE APP! Added costs (explained above) are required. The first up-sell (if purchased) leads directly to the second, and so forth. I have not investigated any of the up-sells. Their sales videos are equally-full of lies and hype.
1. $29 > 2. $97 > 3. $97. Declining the $49 up-sell sends the user to the $27 down-sell. Just like the up-sells, the user is conduct to the next as he/she purchases them.
From the beginning of the promotions, even the JV invites, to the very end, this product is PURE rubbish! It is a rip-off and you should stay well away from this at all costs!
Many, if not most, of the elements found in this product has been ripped from the previous EZ Cash Creator, also a sinister creation of Travis Stephenson. It is re-skinned to its present looks. In essence, very little to nothing has been changed.
Absolutely STAY AWAY from this product! You WILL get ripped off.
This product is clearly a scam and I strongly advise you STAY AWAY from it on all counts!
Who I Am and My Recommendations
I’m Daniel Euergetes and that’s my mug right there on the right! I am a proud and happy member of a most unusual and awesome online marketing training platform known as Wealthy Affiliate University. I have been a member there now since January 1, 2010.
Wealthy Affiliate University is all about learning how to build an online business where you will learn all the nuts and bolts to building and maintaining online campaigns. There are no up-sells of any kind, hosting is free to Starter as well as Premium members. The Starter membership itself puts these rubbish programs out of the ballpark by leaps and bounds! Lying, misrepresentation, false advertising, hype and any of the other vices you’ve seen in these programs featured here on this Review are never tolerated for a moment.
If you have any questions or comments, I’d like to hear about them in the comments area below. I will get back to you within 24 hours, and usually much sooner than that! I hope you’ve learned from this Review and you’ve enjoyed it as much as I do writing them for your protection!