Do you ever wonder what an entrepreneur is, or dream of becoming one? If so can help you out in these areas.
An entrepreneur is any individual who works outside of employment, seeking to find solutions to others’ problems through business. They go at this in one of two ways or both… solving problems that cause pain, thus reducing or eradicating the pain, and bringing about solutions that will result in bettering others’ lives.
I mentioned “outside of employment” because the entrepreneur takes the initiative to direct his/her own life, are self-sufficient and seek to be their own boss, not having any kind of constraints imposed on them as is the case in employment situations.
So if you are looking to take your dreams and aspirations to new levels, read on…
The 5 Most Important Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
This is not rocket science, and today, it’s easier than ever to find the right education! I will show you how in the five points below.
If you will set your mind to these things and stay with them, you will eventually succeed. Here’s how you begin and then follow through…
- What are the things that interest you? Think of your childhood dreams “This is what I want to be when I grow up.” What are you good at? What do you love doing? Passion for what you do is very important!
- You must not be afraid to fail! Entrepreneurs learn from their mistakes. You should do the same. If you are not making mistakes, you are probably not going about this the right way. It’s gonna happen
- Be your own boss. In this, I mean, set your mind that you will be determined not to let distractions get in the way. There are times and places for everything. Set aside time for your business and stick to it.
- Make plans. Sit down and visualize what you want. After having done this, seek out education. There are plenty of free resources that will help you with this. I will show you more on this below…
- In doing the above, you are already going way beyond about 95% of all folks. I do not say this lightly. I have seen for myself, that only those who make the grade are those who put in the effort and take action.
You can meet the above criteria, and in doing, you will see successes that most people don’t.
Why do I say this? Most people are used to being told what to do, when to do it and how to do it. This is called “employee mentality” Those who wish to be entrepreneurs must first lose the employee mentality.
In my own experience, I have always been submissive. Albeit, there has always been a spirit inside of me that just didn’t want to be pressed into a mold that wasn’t me. Under coercion, I have bent that way, but never stayed there for very long. Sadly, for many years, I was thought of as having a very bad attitude about work. When I bumped into some entrepreneurs online, I learned that I did NOT have a bad attitude about work, I simply hated being caged up in employment, doing someone else’s bidding. I wanted to do what I had passion for. As soon as I learned this, I sought out the right education to do this!
Here Are Some Benefits of Becoming an Entrepreneur
- You learn what you want and how to make your income from it
- You learn that earning an income CAN be fun. (We are taught that it’s not supposed to be fun haven’t we?)
- You do not have to face an angry boss, saying “Sorry Sir, Sorry Sir” for trivial things.
- You set your own time, schedules and endeavours. You don’t have these assigned to you.
- You do not have a low income ceiling that you have very little control over.
- You take control of your life and live it on your own terms.
- The sky’s the limit and is only limited to as far as you want to go.
- You spend more time with your family and not at your employers place of business.
- …And much, much more!
Want to Learn How to Become an Entrepreneur for FREE … NOW?
ATTEND COURSE: Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started (Level 1) You must sign up for a free account to work though this module. (You will be automatically sent to the Sign-Up Page first)
As I said, I can help…but only if you are willing to take action on the help I give you. If you want to live above and beyond most everybody else, first know that you are capable of this and you CAN do it if you start now by taking the steps below…
- Step 1: Sign-up HERE for your $0 Wealthy Affiliate Account
- Step 2: Work your way through the Course mentioned above which walks you through the process
- Step 3: Build your online business and enter the world of entrepreneurship!
You are going to have your very own campaign and website complete with free hosting and everything you need to roll.
Have any questions for me? Simply ask! If you need a hand with anything that I have discussed here, please leave a comment below or you can get in touch with me inside of Wealthy Affiliate via my profile.