In this, my Easy Money Machines Review, I thoroughly go through the member’s area to reveal what’s inside. What I find is not anything to write home about.
Let’s begin by having a peek at the member’s area itself on its main page. Shown above, I’ve boxed around the most prominent sections within the page with different coloured boxes to help clarify things. This is the opening page of the member’s area. Each section will be discussed separately down through this Review.
I. Main Menu:
Here we have four choices, Dashboard; My Account; Make Money & Sign-out
- Dashboard This holds all the nuts and bolts to this site.
- My Account Where you can edit your basic details. This is all there is to this area.
- Make Money 3 Road Blocks Audio.
- Sign Out Exit the software.
Let’s break all of these down and get the highlights out of this software, what it does, what’s on it, what’s of any value, what’s worthless and everything in between.
II. The Sidebar (Vertical Menu on Left Hand Side)
In this section we will be discussing the menu itself, not the offers that come below the menu.
Since the Sidebar Menu appears in both the landing and My Account pages, I gave this a section in itself. Let’s take a look at what’s in these 6 selections:
- Easy Money Machines (Basic)
- Unlimited Money Machines
- Auto Income Builder (FB)
- Auto Income Builder (YT)
- Money Machines Mastermind
- Core Training
At this time, the page is returning “You do not have permissions to access.” None of the links except for the very bottom one in the sidebar work. I have contacted Support and unlike others who have received immediate response for this exact issue, I have receive an answer, but It’s only been an hour so far. It is Sunday over there in China, so perhaps it’s closed now.
[Added: day later… They did contact me back to say that this was fixed. I went to go into it and found it had NOT been fixed. It’s still just as I reported it to them. Needless to say, I reopened the ticket this morning and it has not yet been answered. At this point, I’m not going to fret about it. I’ve rummaged around found enough about this product been through the training, etc, to have created this review.]
Easy Money Machines (Basic)
This EMM (Basic) button is supposed to access the basic Easy Money Machines software where you actually are given ten templates to use for squeeze page development. On the page you are presented with the download link to obtain the actual software and a video. Not having access to this page, I don’t know what’s on the video. It’s probably some instructions in downloading the software and perhaps other things related to this step.
Here the software allows you to select a template and then fill in the fields on how you want it to look and what to include from pre-determined selections. When this button is depressed, you should be taken to the actual software where you find more training
Unlimited Money Machines
Here is the upsell that allows unlimited squeeze/thank you pages, not just the 10. The cost and what’s inside here are unknown at this time.
Auto Income Builder (FB)
This is reported by others to be an upsell. It is probably the fan page generator I heard talked about in other circles.
Auto Income Builder (YT)
This too, is reported to be an upsell.
Money Machines Mastermind
Once again – reported to be an upsell. It’s possibly the personal training offered on the sales video which is supposed to come with the program, but is also found to be an upsell.
This link corresponds to Step #3 on the Main Page or Dashboard and will be discussed below under the appropriate Heading.
III. The Dashboard
- Button #1 This is supposed to access the “Money Formula Webinar Training,” which has been noted by others to be an upsell. In my copy, it goes to the same PureLeverage website that you would get if you joined through the $0 downsell. In that downsell, you don’t even get to see the software as shown above, but goes directly to the PureLeverage site.
- Button #2 This is where you access the “One-On-One Strategy Session.” With the $9 access, let’s see what we get: Here’s an upsell that offers five free websites and what they build these and hand them over to you. The cost to build? $2,000 x 5 for a whopping $10,000 that they say will serve out to the first 100 “valued” members. I will not go further with this as it most likely is an upsell for webhosting, etc.
- Button #3 Takes you to the core training. This is actually the meat and potatoes of dashboard is. The bottom button on the sidebar takes you to the same place. Please find the discussion for this button at the bottom of this Section.
- Button #4 Takes you to Support. There is also an email address available to get there: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two Quick-Start videos in this area, about 15 minutes apiece for a total of about a half-hour of training on how to get the actual software that contains squeeze and thank you page templates.
Here you choose one of ten templates and edit the fields to make them suit what you are using the templates for.
IV. My Account
There is little to this section. You can edit your name, email address and password. That’s it.
V. Make Money
Behind this link you will find an audio which points out three snags people trying to make their way “in the industry” run into. It does have some sound advice, covering “3 Core Roadblocks” that entrepreneurs online often run into. In the audio, the narrator calls this the “Money Formula System.” Here are the three roadblocks:
- Fear Here the narrator talks about what happens to folks with employee mentality trying to enter the entrepreneurial arena.
- Information Overload Fear leads to overnight fixes, and this usually equates to information overload. Good point!
- Self-Sabotage Explains how fear and information overload leads to self-sabotage and on not finishing tasks.
It’s good advice, but can be found anywhere in the self-empowerment industry for free. So, we do find a smatter of value right here in this audio. It’s a good pep talk, so I give this some merit. The presence of this audio in the member’s area and a statement in it, “99% of you are afflicted with these things” gives a clue as to who this software is for and who is drawn to it.
A second audio is available “Selling Framework” talks about three selling propositions for newbies:
- How to Sell Your Service
- What Service to Sell
- What to Sell the Service For
Has some good points within these subheadings. This audio covers the nuts and bolts of selling stuff. It’s good advice and between these two audio files, you do get some value here. The second audio further attacks employee mentality.
In this section, the sidebar is different, having the following buttons:
- EMM Training This returns to the opening page of this section.
- Facebook Trains on how to create a Facebook fanpage
- FB Training Downloads This takes you to a page where you can download five PDF files, all geared to Facebook, creating a Facebook page, Facebook Timeline for Biz update, The New Facebook Facts, Facebook Ad Coupon and How to Redeem and Facebook Resources. They have these first two files and links flip-flopped, but no big deal. It does fill you in on how to use Facebook in pretty good detail.
- Google+ Here’s a PDF file entitled, +1 Traffic Wave: How To Get Free & Endless Traffic Through Google +1. A quick glance through reveals that this training does cover things pretty well within its pages. Albeit, a closer look reveals the work as being a basic overview of what Google+ is. This covers a little over eight pages. The actual training on how to use G+ covers the next 3.5 pages and the remainder (which brings the total length of the file to 13 pages) is the conclusion.
There’s certainly much better guides out there, including Google’s own tutorials on this topic, than what’s on there.
- Youtube Training A total of five videos will teach you the ins and outs of YouTube – how to find a product, outsourcing video creation, channel options and video promotion. There is also an overview video, making the suite of five in this section. The videos cover, affiliate networks, search tools (hails Google Keyword Tool,) creating a video, such as testimonial videos.
I would like to emphasize here that the narrator plainly encourages the use of gigs from Fiverr.com to create the testimonials with, which is something I absolutely disdain.
The video goes on about the different types of videos to create and covers more things on the shady, black-hat side of things. It goes on to the call to action types, which are acceptable. Finally, it goes on to some demonstrations, including creating a testimonial video using Fiverr.com actors.
The Channel Optimization video talks about getting the keyword into the channel name, creating more than one video per product and create playlists and get subscribers to the channel. It then goes on to uploading the video, making sure the filename, title, tags, etc has the keywords. All the basic stuff in optimization are included in a list, title, diescription, comments, number thereof, likes, embeds and backlinks.
The final training module, “Promoting Videos” shows you how to promote using Folkd.com, Socialadr.com, how to obtain 1500-2000 bookmarks using wickedfire.com and warriorforum.com and then document sharing sites.
I am not impressed with this set of training video modules.
VI. Sign Out
Not much to say here. This is where you log off the member’s area.
VII. The Upsells and Offers
This area (enclosed by the violet box) flashes like a Christmas tree! This is only a small representation of the different offers found in the member’s area as there is quite an array throughout. If many of the buttons in the Sidebar and the first two of the four Dashboard buttons were not enough baits for these folks to wing more money from you, they load this outer shell of the software with even more.
The experience I have so far with this is that $9 (one of the downsells) will not grant you access to the actual software but does let you access the training that shows you how to get in. One person that I know of allegedly contacted Support and promptly was given access when the download button wasn’t appearing. So far I can’t get that far as I’m getting an “You do not have permissions to access” error message.
Some of the Offers in the Member’s area
- Push Button Millionaire: “Push Here to Become A Millionaire; for $10,728.92 a Day” The video within the Offers area shown within the violet box above in the image “Dashboard” goes to the same place as this banner ad under the sidebar menu.
- PureLeverage: “Win This F430 Spider Ferrari! The car up on the block in the sales video was a Lambourghini.
- PureLeverage: “See What’s Hot!” Sexy woman laying on the beach. Pretty provocative even though this probably isn’t about women.
- Automated Income App: “Want $1,000 A Day? For Life? Click Here to Download My Automated Income App for FREE”
- Make Money with Megan: This is a program launched by Mr. Atkinson around September of 2013.
- CASH MACHINES 2.0: “Unlimited Commissions For Life”
It’s all very much the same quality, just different variables, as the Easy Money Machines program.
My Final Thoughts & Recommendations
Much of what’s in this program is not reflected in the sales material, and in fact, things simply don’t add up throughout the sales presentation and contradicts the sales material. A good example of this can be found in the headline above the sales video, which plainly indicates that there would be 10 money machines available for free. This has not happened. What’s actually in the member’s area and the product is a mismatch of what’s said in the sales video.
At the point where the downsell video for $0 the host of the video exclaims, “Okay, don’t think it’s worth it? Take it then!” Don’t hold your breath too long. You don’t get the member’s area, not to mention the software. Instead you get served an offer from PureLeverage.com, and the cycle would just repeat itself again in another adventure in cat-and-mouse with value and a swim in flash and hype.
The value you get with this program are squeeze page templates, which is the core of this offer, some helpful advice on entrepreneurship and selling, training on how to optimize a Facebook, YouTube and Google+. Some of the training is good and some of it is not so good, encouraging black-hat marketing methods and incomplete. Fortunately, the core training fills us in on what the core of this program is all about.
The only people, for the most part that’s going to make a killing with this software are its producers and Clicksure (an affiliate network from China historically known for harbouring scam programs.)
Sadly, many people will flock to this and find out the hard way. Yes, I believe this software works, but it’s not the powerhouse nor does it have the quality purported in the promotion. It certainly is not the Big Red Easy Button it’s purported to be. It may supply the software to create attractive-looking squeeze pages, but when it comes down to the content in them, you’re on your own – and there’s no training for any of this included.
I strongly recommend you pass this one by and don’t look back.
I have been a happy member of the most complete online business training membership found on the Internet. This is an online educational facility that does not focus in on one small facet of Internet marketing as this program does.
Why settle for enough bits and pieces of a puzzle enough to have a piece of software that develops squeeze pages and offer a bunch of upsells to get anymore value when you can actually learn how to build campaigns from the ground up, from niche selection to a finished and converting website?
Please check out my review on Wealthy Affiliate and see why the members (which you will have complete access to) stay and enjoy a much higher success rate in a positive learning environment. You will not find the hype, misleading advertising nor black hat techniques at Wealthy Affiliate that you find in programs like this.